What cloud servers does Air Live Drive support?
OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, OneDrive China, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Mega, Yandex, Naver, Hidrive, Mail.ru, WebDAV, Mail.com, Adrive, Magenta Cloud, Stack Storage, Datto Drive, pCloud, Teracloud, SharePoint Online, SharePoint China, Opendrive, Backblaze, Koofr, Owndrive, Nextcloud, Orange Flexible Cloud, Jottacloud, Onlime.dk, Nutstore, Alibaba Cloud, ArvanCloud, Wasabi, S3, Aws s3, Huawey, Idrive e2, FTP, FTPS and SFTP
From the official website, download the installer. Once downloaded it, just give double click to start the installation. Then the installation will start automatically just follow the wizard to complete the installation.
Air Live Drive can be installed in any computer with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Air Live Drive is free and without advertising, however some advanced functions are restricted to the Pro version.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn how to use and configure Air Live Drive
- How to mount cloud drives as folders
- How to mount just your disk or other shared drive
- Use the command line to connect cloud discs automatically
- How can I share links with Air Live Drive?
- How to play cloud storage videos online
- Protecting Air Live Drive with a password
- Export/import accounts in Air Live Drive
- How to refresh a cloud folder